is what happens when you leave her unattended...err I mean under the watchful eyes of Daddy! She has on 24 hour lipstick, my foundation and mascara on her eyebrows.She actually didn't do that bad on the lipstick, which by the way doesn't come off with soap or makeup remover, but baby oil did the trick. We are still working on getting the foundation out of the carpet.

This summer we have been doing "dates" with the kids every couple of weeks. Joe has taken KT to a ChickFilA daddy-daughter night. She loved that she got to dress up and they had their servers wearing tuxedos and they gave her a flower. She thought the whole thing was very fancy. CJ and I got icecream and went to a little league baseball game another night. Joe did a tea party with KT and let her paint his toenails (sorry I didn't get pictures of that!) and on another night KT and I did a spa night. Here she is getting her toes done and getting a facial with me. She didn't like the facial because it was itchy on her face, but she loves getting her nails painted.
Not to be left out of the fun, here is Baby H after giving herself her own makeover courtesy of a magic marker. I'm not sure why she
climbed into the shoe bin, but it was definitely a cute photo op. I stuck her in the bath right after and it turned out to be a huge milestone! It was her first bath without crying! About a month ago I decided enough is enough, she is 18 months old and shouldn't be afraid of the bath
anymore. I brought the baby bath down to the kitchen so she could play with it anytime she wanted and left the water in it after each bath so she could play with the water and toys without being in the bath. She started climbing in it with her diaper on last week and here is a picture of her yesterday. Now that's a happy baby :o)We've also been doing a minor home makeover. Only out of necessity. Joe was mowing the lawn and a rock flew up and broke
the basement door. That's where we usually keep the dogs so they can go in and out the doggie door, so we have started allowing the dogs upstairs again. Now that the kids are all steady on their feet we decided it was time. The girls have never had the dogs upstairs with them so they were a little unsure at first but by the end of the first day they were hooked. KT gave them both hugs before bed and Baby H lets them lick her face. Here they are waiting while she eats. They're no dummies!
No comments:
Post a Comment